• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hello all

pappabacon

Sep 11, 2011
Southern California
Hi, I am new to the forums.

I was a long time Blackberry user who came to start using Android with the EVO, then the Epic. I had issues with getting my email in a timely manner in my old job so I had to go back to Blackberry. I then went to iPhone/iOs. I love iPhone, it is so easy to use and is everywhere and integrated with my car stereo, but something about Android is so appealing to me. I stopped using my iPhone and went to the Droid 2 and then the Thunderbolt. This time I got my email issues worked out, but the battery life just killed me. It seemed like I could never use the phone for anything but calls if I wanted to have the battery last all day. I went back to my iPhone. Now I am hearing rumors of iPhone for Sprint (my wife loves her iPhone and I love Sprint), so I started looking around a low and behold, Walmart has the Epic 4g Touch for Sprint for only $99 on pre order. I figure I will have a month to see if it is everything I want it to be, because again I really want to like Android; I like the interface but don't want to sacrifice on the other things.

So anyhow, by the end of the week I will be an Android user again, and hopefully this is the one. Nice to meet all of you. I was previously on droidforums, but that seems more tailored for the Droid line and Verizon as opposed to other Android phones.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones