1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello all

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mtmichaelson, Sep 20, 2011.

1. mtmichaelson

mtmichaelson Android Enthusiast

Hello all, my name is mtmichaelson. I am a dev over at CDs for the LG Revolution. I am wanting a dump for the Esteem and will help wherever I can to get it. This would help tremendously on development for the Revo, and in turn my work should easily port over to the Esteem. If there is anything I can help with, or if anyone is able to to a full dump, at least system, just let me know! Thanks!

Jeyd02 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. thevisitor83

thevisitor83 Well-Known Member

I should be getting it soon ill do a system pull with adb ill contact you soon.

mtmichaelson likes this.
  3. mtmichaelson

Thanks so much!

4. tripdoc79

tripdoc79 Android Enthusiast

yeah i too am gettin this phone when its released.. ill do a full system pull for you, boot, recovery, system, whatever.. i too will be working on porting over a cm7 build for it.. as well as a ASOP rom.. so i will provide you with whatever you need for this.

5. mtmichaelson

That would be awesome! Also if you get in touch with thecubed over at xda, he said he would be more than happy to share his source for his clockwork port. Thanks again!

6. mtmichaelson

Back to the top for release day!!!

7. polywood223

polywood223 Well-Known Member

8. yahhboy

yahhboy Android Expert

Has anyone done a full system dump yet? Just trying to help the devs out, I would but its not in stock at my local store yet :)

9. thevisitor83

thevisitor83 Well-Known Member

I get my esteem on the 7th i do a pull the moment i get it and ill share it with all devs that want it.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews