• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello all

enbee

Lurker
Dec 3, 2011
Ive been a regular reader of the forums for some time just havent ever signed up as ive always found the answers through thourough searching.

So ill take the time now to say thanks to everyone who takes the time to post how to threads and the users that respond to further help people like me!

I have:

hTc Sensation xe - stock (to be butchered)

hTc desire - LeeDrOid Project Terry 3: Kernel v05 SNQ 2.6.35.10

Ill have a browse around the sensation section as I am having a few issues although loving the phone!

Merry Christmas!

Welcome officially. I'm glad you decided to join in the fun here at Android Forums. It's nice to be a member.. now you can click to thanks button below a post that helped you. It's a small gesture and yet means a lot for those that contribute.
And... you never know what you might say that will make a difference to another.
In any event... I do thank you for joining and I hope you continue to enjoy/use these forums.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones