• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello all

This is cool. I hope that android can be the next big winner for the computing industry. I think it has a great foothold and will continue to grow.

My only complaint about the hardware is that you are stuck with what ever you buy and there is not an upgrade path to expand your tablet without voiding warranties.

Have a great day
Rich

Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community.
It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to click Android- Phones - Or click Android-Tablets. From there scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.
There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forums - thanks for signing up!

I think that, at one point, you will be able to mod your phone, without voiding your warrantee... I am sure that I read somewhere that Motorola were considering rolling out their phones with an unlocked bootloader, which would be the start of more of an open approach to things!

Hope you find this place useful!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones