• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello All

Tally

Lurker
Mar 6, 2010
Salem, OR
New to the android world. I just bought the Droid Eris about a week ago as a replacement for my Blackberry when my company decided to quit paying for my BES plan. I used to be heavily into the Palm scene and Windows Mobile when stand alone PDAs were in vogue. I'm looking forward to chatting with you and exploring the capabilities and possibilities with my new device. I've been lurking for a couple days following the Eris 2.1 update leak and really debating with myself on whether or not to jump in and take the update.
Thanks for making this a welcoming and informative community.

New to the android world. I just bought the Droid Eris about a week ago as a replacement for my Blackberry when my company decided to quit paying for my BES plan. I used to be heavily into the Palm scene and Windows Mobile when stand alone PDAs were in vogue. I'm looking forward to chatting with you and exploring the capabilities and possibilities with my new device. I've been lurking for a couple days following the Eris 2.1 update leak and really debating with myself on whether or not to jump in and take the update.
Thanks for making this a welcoming and informative community.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones