1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MotoDefy, Apr 1, 2012.

1. MotoDefy

MotoDefy Newbie

hello fellow android users

Im some what of a newb here with a motorola defy running CM7 that i installed my self :), not to say it did come with its fare share of issues:thinking:
    but I have now resolved them :cool:
    please be understanding if I ask a newb question im still learning this thing called Android LOL.

Thanks

Advertisement

2. kct1975

kct1975 Android Expert

Welcome to the Android Forums!

First, as I myself found quickly as a newbie, everyone is very friendly here and no question is consider stupid on the Forum. So feel free to ask anything you like.

Since you mentioned that you have a rooted Motorola Defy, I would recommend you check out the section for it on All Things Rooted at...motorola defy root

Also, if you want an easy and quick way to connect to this great forum from your Android phone, I would highly recommend the free Phandroid app from the Google Play Market.

Welcome and Enjoy!

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hey MotoDefy.. :)

It's nice to have you here with us. I see that kct1975 has steered you in the right direction - great. We are here to help you get the best out of your device. You will find a lot of great information here. We are a very friendly and helpful bunch of Android Enthusiasts.

FYI, there are no dumb or stupid question, not on here anyways.
    Have fun!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to give one of us Guides a shout!