• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello All

DodgerinNH

Apr 2, 2010
SE New Hampshire
Hi, I've been lurking since a little before the CTIA, originally had been searching for info on the N1, but got sucked into this pretty quickly.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the info and entertainment and hard work by the Mods. Even the squabbling didn't bother me all that much, but I'll play by the rules!

I hope to stick around and learn from all your wisdom to get the most out of this device when it finally becomes available, as I'm not really super tech savvy (never heard of "rooting" before this forum, for example)

On a more personal note, I've noticed I have this issue- basically to keep waiting for the "next big thing". I've been eligible for many months now for an upgrade, but I keep waiting for this feature or that- didn't like the droid because it was too heavy, etc.

Now I'm wondering about the whole HDMI thing, because that is certainly a handy feature for every other device I own, and it doesn't sound like it will be on the Incredible. However, I can't keep waiting forever (for the Shadow, or whatever) since this whole experience, while being enriching has also been tormenting!

For what it's worth (not much), I have visited my Verizon store, the girl there must think I'm nuts because I keep coming in there with more info than she has, but as of yesterday she had finally heard of the Incredible from other employees, so that was finally some good news outside of this forum.

Anyhow, thanks again everyone!

Hi, I've been lurking since a little before the CTIA, originally had been searching for info on the N1, but got sucked into this pretty quickly.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the info and entertainment and hard work by the Mods. Even the squabbling didn't bother me all that much, but I'll play by the rules!

I hope to stick around and learn from all your wisdom to get the most out of this device when it finally becomes available, as I'm not really super tech savvy (never heard of "rooting" before this forum, for example)

On a more personal note, I've noticed I have this issue- basically to keep waiting for the "next big thing". I've been eligible for many months now for an upgrade, but I keep waiting for this feature or that- didn't like the droid because it was too heavy, etc.

Now I'm wondering about the whole HDMI thing, because that is certainly a handy feature for every other device I own, and it doesn't sound like it will be on the Incredible. However, I can't keep waiting forever (for the Shadow, or whatever) since this whole experience, while being enriching has also been tormenting!

For what it's worth (not much), I have visited my Verizon store, the girl there must think I'm nuts because I keep coming in there with more info than she has, but as of yesterday she had finally heard of the Incredible from other employees, so that was finally some good news outside of this forum.

Anyhow, thanks again everyone!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones