1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hello All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Culchie, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Culchie

Culchie Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2014
    Male
    Virginia
    I'm a newbie here, and really only know about the phones I own. Hoping to get some insight from some (experts) on other Android phones. And can someone tell me how to post ? I don't see a link that says submit post or new thread or anything. Thanks.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hi Culchie. Welcome to Android Forums. You can spend hours... even days and in my case years on here reading and learning from the experts. You will find the forums segmented into device specific areas. Just click into an area of interest and have a great time. As for posting.... if you want to contribute to an existing thread, all you need do is start typing in the box below the last post in the tread. When you are done typing, just hit the post quick reply button at the bottom of the box. If you want to start a new thread, there is a button for that at the top of box surrounding the different threads. It is a blue button with white lettering New Thread. If you have any problem, just let me know. Have fun and thanks for joining us here at AF.