• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello All

Hi all, I've been perusing the forum for a short time, since I purchased my Note 3 on Black Friday (which just confirmed why I don't venture out that day). I have had a few smart phones over the years beginning with (I don't think they were considered "smartphones" at the time) Palm Treo and like some of the similarities of the S Pen to the Stylus of the Treo, which was a deciding factor to go with the Note 3. I am learning a lot and look forward to continuing my education of this great device.
Thanks
p.s. Oh yeah! I would appreciate your patience as I learn.

Hi all, I've been perusing the forum for a short time, since I purchased my Note 3 on Black Friday (which just confirmed why I don't venture out that day). I have had a few smart phones over the years beginning with (I don't think they were considered "smartphones" at the time) Palm Treo and like some of the similarities of the S Pen to the Stylus of the Treo, which was a deciding factor to go with the Note 3. I am learning a lot and look forward to continuing my education of this great device.
Thanks
p.s. Oh yeah! I would appreciate your patience as I learn.

Hi Twick! Welcome to androidforums! I am happy that you got note 3. I am still saving up for it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones