• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello and Help!!

kaygee

Lurker
Nov 10, 2010
Hi all!
Just discovered your great site and am pleased to have joined however I am having a bad time! My M001 unit is 2 days old and has frozen.
The Android screen came up today then screen went black and all I now have is indicator lights on.
Any clues?
Appreciate any help as I am an old (76) Aussie reasonably computer literate but........
Thanks in anticipation:(

Welcome! I want you to know that I did a search for your problem online and didn't really get anything. I'm sorry. I'm going to suggest you post this issue in our "Tablet Section." Here's the link: Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums Folks who have tablets, specifically your tablet may know what to tell you to do. However, since most of the traffic on Android Forums is for Android Phones, you may not get the answer you need.

I am concerned for you and personally, if I were you, I'd contact your store with the problem. I'm sure you have a warranty. Please let me know if there is anything else I can try for you. :(

Steven

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones