• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello and thank you.

Protoman

Lurker
Dec 3, 2009
What's up everyone?
Been hanging around the forum for a while now and I've really enjoyed all the conversation. I have had lots of questions answered without ever having to ask and for the most part everyone here seems to be much less, umm, stupid then most other forum members I come accross.

I finally joined mainly to just say thanks for putting together such a good site. See ya round.

I had the same thought and I believe I commented that many of my questions were answered before I even asked because someone else had the same issue. I know there are other forums out there but I only have time for one and I really like the help and comaraderie among forum members (for the most part... Just like in real life, some people are best ignored.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones