• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello and what I'm waiting for...

Greetings Android Fans! I'm just saying hello (which is kinda boring in and of itself, I think, so I decided to add a bit more, too). :)

I am planning to wait until the Christmas season or late fall 2010 to see what's the best Android tablet around by then and then buy it. It's been tempting to grab one now -- like the Archos 7 Home Tablet, which I've read tons and tons about.

But I'd like to be patient and wait and see a few months to see what comes out soon. I can hardly wait.

Meanwhile, I (almost daily) check the web for any news on tablets -- like this one on DealExtreme:

DealExtreme: $136.40 8" Touch Screen TFT LCD Google Android 1.6 Tablet PC w/ WiFi - White (533MHz)

I realize the processor isn't great, but I'm sure someone will review this on YouTube.

It's exciting, though!

Android Fan in Chicago
P.S. I was one of the first kids on the block with a G1, which I still own.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones