• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hello andriod users

papa54

Lurker
May 7, 2011
hello ev 1`ve been at another site closely named to this site..i own a fascinate and love the thing.as for me i am 63 yrs old, Prior service disabled vietnam. i love tinkering with gadgits and trying out others tinkerings.i dont write programs and dont know any of the "amend" or edify" android lanuage. so i guess i test things..my dream happening on my andriod would be to get better reception and signals to work with.it seems verizon lost a tower a couple years back and just twisted one of their dishes to meet demand. I have it in mind to do something with the current antenne system in my fascinate,, but this is today , come tomorrow i may just not care..i hope i man be of some sort of service here and maybe learn alot from here. thx for having me around at times.

hello ev 1`ve been at another site closely named to this site..i own a fascinate and love the thing.as for me i am 63 yrs old, Prior service disabled vietnam. i love tinkering with gadgits and trying out others tinkerings.i dont write programs and dont know any of the "amend" or edify" android lanuage. so i guess i test things..my dream happening on my andriod would be to get better reception and signals to work with.it seems verizon lost a tower a couple years back and just twisted one of their dishes to meet demand. I have it in mind to do something with the current antenne system in my fascinate,, but this is today , come tomorrow i may just not care..i hope i man be of some sort of service here and maybe learn alot from here. thx for having me around at times.

Upvote 0
Papa54, we are honored to have you here. Thank you for your service to our country. :) I missed the draft, because I was born in '58. That was the year between the draft and the required selective service sign-up, in the seventies.

In retrospect, I do regret not having served my country. So? I pay a lot of taxes :p

PM me if you need anything, sir. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones