• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone--I need help with my phone!

Esteemed

Lurker
Jan 13, 2012
Okay, here goes: I want to start off saying my phone is not rooted. I went to the LG website, and downloaded the LG mobile tool. I have the Esteem so the USB drivers are already correct. I then installed the update LG told me to. The update stoppped in the middle and then my computer had to rebooted. My screen is now stuck on Download is in progress. Do not disconnect cable. I tried to boot into recovery mode, fail, hard reset, fail, and I tried to redo the software update. Unfortunately, now it says that the model of phone cannot be updated using this tool. Contact support. Now, they will fix in like 14 days, and I dont have that kind of time. But I have patience and I used to hack a couple years back, so I need help here. Things I have:

LGNPST
V910.dll
MS910ZVB_01.SB_01.P3018.R1003.tot
ms910.dll (1) (1).zip

Let me know what to do from here.

Esteemed

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones