• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone

Morganizer

Nov 26, 2009
Noooooooob alert!!!

Hello everyone, Morganizer here :D

Been a BlackBerry addict since 2003 and have also used iPhones. I recently found myself with a BB 8900, 9000, 9630, 9530, 9550, iPhone 2G, and iPhone 3G all in my possession when along came the Moto Droid :eek:

I ran my Storm 2 and the Droid side by side for a few days and the Droid finally won me over. I'm in the process of selling off most of my BB's and disconnecting a couple extra lines. The Droid is an incredible device and I have learned a lot through trial and error. I manage a BB/iPhone/Android forum so my time here will be limited but I hope to learn and contribute as much as my time permits. Enough rambling... post up and say howdy :)

Noooooooob alert!!!

Hello everyone, Morganizer here :D

Been a BlackBerry addict since 2003 and have also used iPhones. I recently found myself with a BB 8900, 9000, 9630, 9530, 9550, iPhone 2G, and iPhone 3G all in my possession when along came the Moto Droid :eek:

I ran my Storm 2 and the Droid side by side for a few days and the Droid finally won me over. I'm in the process of selling off most of my BB's and disconnecting a couple extra lines. The Droid is an incredible device and I have learned a lot through trial and error. I manage a BB/iPhone/Android forum so my time here will be limited but I hope to learn and contribute as much as my time permits. Enough rambling... post up and say howdy :)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones