• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Al and I live about an hour and a half away from Vancouver, BC. I am a complete novice where PSP devices are concerned, as my normal haunt is a powerful desktop that I built, with 16Gb of memory and 4Tb of storage.

One day, I was browsing and came upon a review for an iPhone. A very nice piece of kit I thought. Then I started to look into the different OS' available and came to the conclusion that Android was the way to go. This sent me on a search for Android supported phones and I happened upon an htc Desire HD. The 'geek' in me squealed with delight! Apps galore, toys to explore and more features than you can shake a stick at.

So, it is with wide eyed wonder that I embark on a new learning experience and I ask in advance for forgiveness, as no doubt many of my questions will be quite basic. This seems to be a friendly forum and I look forward to the experience.

Kindest regards,

Al

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones