• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello everyone!

Gino34

May 26, 2011
Hey fellas, I'm turning 40 this July:)eek:) and love playing video games and spending time with my cat Skittles. I'm currently in a common law relationship with my lovely girl Nancy and we run a business together. I hope to make some new friends in here!

Anyways.....

This is going to be my first ever android based phone and was wondering which phone has the best/fastest web browsing experience?

My fiance has a Bell contract and I'm looking for an Android based phone from that company. (I'll be getting a better rate if we bundle)

I'm considering the Atrix, Galaxy S or Google Nexus.

In your opinion, which of those has the best surfing experience? I'm not really interested in the camera, texting ability or gaming. I'd be using this phone primarily for browsing the web and talking to someone....so I am interested in good call quality too.

I know the Atrix is the most powerful one but does that mean that web surfing is fast and responsive? I don't know if my area supports 4G yet.

I'd like to hear thoughts from you guys! Help steer me right!

Welcome! I'd find out if your area has 4g. It's a game changer.

I just checked on Bell's site and my area does have coverage.

Problem is that I won't always be in that part of the city. I guess where I live and where I work will be different. But anyhoot, it's better going for a 4G model over a 3G because it's just a matter of time until 4G is everywhere.

What are you thoughts on the Atrix Steven?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones