• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Everyone!

jhill0224

Lurker
May 26, 2011
Hello Everyone! I've always been a Windows Mobile guy... From PDA's then to SmartPhones... Only deviated a few times.. Tried a palm treo for a few months and went back to WM... Then recently made the huge mistake of switching to BlackBerry... Now after years with Alltel/Verizon I made the switch to Sprint and purchased an Android.

I have LOVED the android ever since... Can't find a single thing wrong it... works perfectly for me.

Hello Everyone! I've always been a Windows Mobile guy... From PDA's then to SmartPhones... Only deviated a few times.. Tried a palm treo for a few months and went back to WM... Then recently made the huge mistake of switching to BlackBerry... Now after years with Alltel/Verizon I made the switch to Sprint and purchased an Android.

I have LOVED the android ever since... Can't find a single thing wrong it... works perfectly for me.
Hi and welcome to the forums! You've come to the right place, Android ROCKS!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones