• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello, everyone.

das0527

Lurker
Jan 18, 2010
Greetings, all. I'm glad to be a part of this group. I just purchased a Moto Droid this past weekend and am very impressed so far. I'm a gadget guy so the learning curve has been pretty exciting.

I've installed several apps already and my favorites are ToadCard, WiFinder, NetTools, and MyIP. If any of you can suggest other good apps for a network administration/security double major let me know. I'm also trying to find the best apps for .pdf and MS Office document support since most of my assignments are issued in MSO or PDF.

- das0527

Greetings, all. I'm glad to be a part of this group. I just purchased a Moto Droid this past weekend and am very impressed so far. I'm a gadget guy so the learning curve has been pretty exciting.

I've installed several apps already and my favorites are ToadCard, WiFinder, NetTools, and MyIP. If any of you can suggest other good apps for a network administration/security double major let me know. I'm also trying to find the best apps for .pdf and MS Office document support since most of my assignments are issued in MSO or PDF.

- das0527
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !:cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones