• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello, everyone.

Newbie dropping in to say, "hello." You all seem like a very friendly bunch, as was gathered via a very brief "tour," if you will...

To anyone that's either read or intends to read my bio, IT'S NOT A TYPO!... I spend most of my spare time engaging in "the act." - I love restraining others so much!.. I spent the last 20 years "in restraints" working really hard, so now it's time for me to do what I want to do.. And, when I'm not doing "that," I'm (as of late) playing with my Droid X.

It's really quite amusing how rapidly technology is advancing. I recently flashed, installed Miui 1.10.7and rooted my Droid X. (Thus, voiding the warranty.) Allow me to say, "WOW!.." The Miui OS is running much faster and the layout is way more user-friendly... My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. But, alas, I've rambled enough!...

I wish, for you ALL, a beautiful day.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones