1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wizaaard, Jan 10, 2012.

1. wizaaard

wizaaard Lurker
    None

Sep 24, 2011
    logistics manager
    Bossier City, LA
    im very glad to be a part of this community. I've learned a lot here yet theres still plenty i still have yet to learn and impliment. I hope with time i can be a valuable contributor to this community. Feel free to hit me up anytime because i have begun to stop by regulary. I'm in the learning stages of putting a custom rom on my optimus m and any suggestions would be great. A lot of post are fairly older and i,m currently running a rooted 2.2.2 -Im no stranger to tecnical issues so i'm quick at learning new methods. I prefer personally prefer the pm now post later method(one on one help through pm and post my finishing results to help others). But feel feel to direct me to any post that would be useful to any questions i may have. Thanks in advance for all anticipated help.

Optumistic Wizaaard!

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome to the forum. It's nice to hear and know that Android Forum information has been helpful to you and many other members. I'll definitely point you in the right direction to your phone's home-forum LG Optimus M - Android Forums. There you can join the conversation with other members sharing the same device.

Thanks for stopping by and introduced yourself. ;)

wizaaard likes this.
  3. Flaviu

Flaviu Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 9, 2012
    High School
    Android World
    Welcome dude ;)