1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DewSkizzle, Aug 20, 2012.

1. DewSkizzle

DewSkizzle Lurker

Id like to start of by saying that I'm new to this forum. I'm 41 years old and have tons of "know how"... I can't wait to learn all that you all are providing for information for android... Now android is kinda of new to me.. Only about 2 years experience in it.. So I would say there is a lot more to learn.. Okay to the nitty gritty I am an Owner of a Production Company that is in the works of almost completion.. This is what I do with my work time.. In my spare time there is just a lot going on.. The First thing is My Niece has SCH-R720 Admire and she is running out of internal memory. I have already rooted the phone and transferred all apps that I can to The 32GB SD-Card. Now I have to Format the Card and Partition it so she can have more room for apps. I do have one important question and that is Can you have the system boot from the SD-Card and How do you do This? Thank you for your time in having to read all of these non-sense. But this is an introduction so I am MR. James Darval Better known as DewSkizzle.. I proud to meet all of your acquaintances.. Have a wonderful Year and Let the Universe guide you threw your mind..:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Welcome to the site, and hope you find this site helpful

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome aboard. ;)