• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone! I don't know if you can tell but my name is Kevin (get it?) and I just moved in from an iOS land and landed happily on Planet Android! (well it was always off and on, went from iphone 4 to GS2 then got myself and ipod touch and now its just the phone below)

I have gotten myself an HTC One and I am VERY happy with my phone! can't wait to fix it and customize it the way android lets you :D

Hello everyone! I don't know if you can tell but my name is Kevin (get it?) and I just moved in from an iOS land and landed happily on Planet Android! (well it was always off and on, went from iphone 4 to GS2 then got myself and ipod touch and now its just the phone below)

I have gotten myself an HTC One and I am VERY happy with my phone! can't wait to fix it and customize it the way android lets you :D
Hey Kevin, :)

Glad to have you aboard. Thanks for joining our community -- and a BIG welcome to the Android world as well.

Feel free to ask anyone of us staff members for help if you should need it.

Rock on!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones