1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jason4225, May 14, 2010.

1. Jason4225

Jason4225 New Member

May 14, 2010
    I just ordered my Incredible on Monday and as all of you well know, it is back ordered. The rep told me it is supposed to be in on the 29th. I have been reading all the news and watching videos to satisfy my hunger for now. I just downloaded the manual yesterday and briefly browsed it. I should have it figured out during the 2 week wait.

This will be my first smartphone. I currently have an LG Chocolate that I only use for talking and occasional texting. I'm not crazy about the pic quality so I don't use it much for that. I'm excited to have the web option with the Incredible along with the navigation and all of the options with apps. I have no idea what I'm getting into, but I can't wait!

I also picked up the Body Glove case and some screen protectors from the Verizon store, but from what I've read so far, there are better options for screen protectors. I may take them back depending on what recommendations I can find in the forum.

I'm also looking at a headset, headphones to use for calls as well as the FM tuner.

Guess it's time to dive into the forum and see what I can find!

Advertisement