1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by meLocator, Jan 18, 2014.

1. meLocator

meLocator Lurker
    None

Jan 18, 2014
    Hello,
    I have registered on this forum in order to gain more knowledge in android programming. Why have you joined this forum?

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hi meLocator. Welcome aboard. I joined a number of years ago. I ordered a phone that was back ordered... a week turned into five. The wait was killing me so I was reading everything I could find on the net about my anticipated wonder phone :) I ended up here.. loved the people and the information found here. I continue to enjoy the members here and I'm still learning. :) I hope you find these forums as comfortable and informative as myself. I will suggest you check out the set of forums we have for the developers. I hope it's what you are looking for. Thanks for joining and here is a link:
    Android Development - Android Forums

3. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Android Expert
    None

Jul 30, 2012
    Male
    Full time student, Part time McDonalds crew
    Chicago IL
    Hi there. Olbriar has given you the best link to where you can get help with android programming.
    If you need help with anything else please let us know.

I ended up joining because I love google, and android and wanted to be part of some android forum, so I looked through some android communities and found phandroid to be well suited for me. Haha buy 75% of the time I'm here, I'm not even talking about android. It's a great community.

4. ferniegg

ferniegg Lurker
    None

Jan 17, 2014
    Male
    California
    Hi Mate,
    Welcome to the forums. I joined yesterday & I love how the community is, I had a problem with my phone yesterday & I got my phone to work thanks to the amazing people here.
    And I'm also learning about androids! Cheers!
    Enjoy your stay!