1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by drphysica, Oct 13, 2014.

1. drphysica

drphysica Lurker

Hello my fellow geek friends I'm new to these forums, I just signed up. I've just recently got Nexus 4 phone because I wanted to install Ubuntu touch on it and so I have but the software was laggy and kept on crashing so I reverted it back to Android so here I am. I have used the phone with Android for less than a week and I would like to discover the new world of Android. Looked up some stuff on youtube about rooting the phone and seemes like good idea. So nice to meet you all I'm happy to be part of android community. :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. I've moved your thread into the Nexus 4 discussion area. It's here where you will find all the support and camaraderie for your new phone. Have fun and thanks for joining the community.

3. acejavelin

acejavelin Android Expert

Welcome to the Nexus world... Rooting and ROMming your Nexus is a pretty simple procedure, and there are literally hundreds of choices of ROMs available. I would suggest looking at XDA Developers Nexus 4 forums in the Development and Original Development sections for more information about ROMs.

Rooting specific questions and tutorials are available here in the Nexus 4 - All things root section.

Nexus 4 Forum

The Nexus 4 release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2100mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews