• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Everyone

I've been lurking for a while now so I thought it was about time I said hello. :) A bit about me? I just recently dumped the day job and went back to doing what I do best... art.

I got myself an HTC Hero because I can't resist shiny and I'm eagerly awaiting the official HTC update, so I keep checking in to get the latest news.

I doubt if I'll do anything drastic with my phone because it gives me plenty of opportunity for fiddling and diddling as it is, but I'm always interested in what's out there. I'm new to Android so this site is exactly what I need and I really appreciate all the work that goes into it. I've noticed already how friendly everyone is and how generous with their time and knowledge you are.

Thanks folks. See you around. ;)

I've been lurking for a while now so I thought it was about time I said hello. :) A bit about me? I just recently dumped the day job and went back to doing what I do best... art.

I got myself an HTC Hero because I can't resist shiny and I'm eagerly awaiting the official HTC update, so I keep checking in to get the latest news.

I doubt if I'll do anything drastic with my phone because it gives me plenty of opportunity for fiddling and diddling as it is, but I'm always interested in what's out there. I'm new to Android so this site is exactly what I need and I really appreciate all the work that goes into it. I've noticed already how friendly everyone is and how generous with their time and knowledge you are.

Thanks folks. See you around. ;)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits!! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones