• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello fellow Androiders

Hi everyone. My name is Ben and I develop Android applications. I'm looking forward to meeting other Androiders.

I'm also looking for beta testers for my latest Android app. Actually it is a web-app that allows you to build your own personalized Android application (an Android "business card"), no programming required. If you are interested, check out the link on my footer.

Thanks...

Hi everyone. My name is Ben and I develop Android applications. I'm looking forward to meeting other Androiders.

I'm also looking for beta testers for my latest Android app. Actually it is a web-app that allows you to build your own personalized Android application (an Android "business card"), no programming required. If you are interested, check out the link on my footer.

Thanks...

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones