1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

hello fellow driod users!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kaseyrae, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Kaseyrae

Kaseyrae Member

Jun 22, 2010
    CA
    Hi my name is Kc. I'm from CA and I've had my moto driod since december. I joined this forum so I can use and customize my phone to the best of its abilaties! I love my droid, my only complaint is the cramed flat key pad. I chose the droid because I am a big texter and I wasn't really ready for JUST a touch screen however I liked the technology of it so much I wanted to have the best of both worlds. But the key board isn't all that great although I still love my phone! I lookd forward to contributing to this community

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    We look forward to your participation! :) Thanks for the intro!

Welcome!

Steven

3. Kaseyrae

Kaseyrae Member

Jun 22, 2010
    CA
  4. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!!

Jan 31, 2010
    Ohio
    Welcome to Android Forums!

If you don't like the physical keyboard...you can customize one of your own here:

http://www.gimpsta.com/themer/main.php

This is a great site...I have a couple of Cowboys and Ohio State Keyboards and my wife has a pink keyboard to match her phone. These are based on the HTC keyboards that were ported to the Droid. You might find that useful ;)

Kaseyrae likes this.
  5. Kaseyrae

Kaseyrae Member

Jun 22, 2010
    CA
    How exciting, thank you so much i will!!

6. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!!

Jan 31, 2010
    Ohio
    You may have to play with the version numbers. I am running a Froyo (2.2) ROM on my Droid and the "V26 Froyo" version works whereas the "V27 Froyo" does not. If you can't install one version try another.

Here are some that I created (it only takes a couple of minutes to make one :))

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Might be a little off topic...but what better way to welcome someone new the forums :D