• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello fellow little green robots!

Y

Yonce

How's it going?

I just joined the forums a couple days ago, and I thought I would properly introduce myself and get things off to a good start, because I know I'll soon become a big part of this community. I currently own a BB Pearl, and every day I become more and more anxious to get rid of it, and get my own android phone. I haven't made a decision on what exactly I'll end up getting, but I know it will be an android phone! :D

How's it going?

I just joined the forums a couple days ago, and I thought I would properly introduce myself and get things off to a good start, because I know I'll soon become a big part of this community. I currently own a BB Pearl, and every day I become more and more anxious to get rid of it, and get my own android phone. I haven't made a decision on what exactly I'll end up getting, but I know it will be an android phone! :D

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones