• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Finally!

Hello everyone. I joined in July when I got my first Android phone - a Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate 4G. I was so confused with it. Found out it had some major factory probs and it got replaced by a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. I didn't post any threads b/c I couldn't find any answers or info anywhere about the specific probs I was having with that phone. Now I'm finally back to join in, read and possibly post threads.

I am learning all about Google and how that works with my phone and wish I had more time to spend on that stuff. I also own a Sony tablet and it is Android, too.

I look forward to learning new things and getting help here. My 2 daughters own iPhones and the one who lives closest to me doesn't want to have anything to do with Android so she isn't much help at all. But, I have to give her credit b/c she works at a bookstore and bought me a magazine/book :thinking: called The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Android Smartphones and Tablets.

So with this forum plus any extra things I can learn I should be pretty informed soon. :)

Thankyou everyone for the great welcome. Boy, memory is bad! I actually introduced myself way back in March/12 in this forum and in a few others so I totally confused myself! Not hard to do these days! :rolleyes: Anyway, when I get back in better health I will definitely be checking in to get some ideas and possible help with my Nexus. I've had the flu since Dec 22nd, with the odd good day or 2 and just today starting to feel that I may live. Advice: STAY AWAY FROM ANYONE AND EVERYONE with a cough or sneeze - if you can. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones