• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Folks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayfulGod

Extreme Android User
Jan 28, 2011
NW Georgia
unleashedprepaids.com
A good many of you already know me from the Ascend and Optimus C/M communities. I continue to learn and develop for those and a few others as well. New project is the LG Esteem.

For those who wish to donate to show support for my work yo ucan do so at:

Donate to PG

I dont require donations to do what I do as I do because I enjoy it, but they do help out esp when starting on a new device.

I will try to get all my stuff listed here as a central info spot shortly. ;)

And for all those who have n continue to support me, Thank you!!!!

PG

Reactions: D0VeR
I downloaded this file and successfully installed to my lg marquee lg-ls855. I installed rom manager and it says it is not supported for lg marquee. then it asks if i manually installed cwm recovery. i clicked yes, now rom manager wants to know what version. clockworkmod 2.x or 3.x+

this is the file url i used. http://unleashedprepaids.com/media/phones/lg-marquee/LGMarquee_CWM.zip

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hey PG!

Thanx again 4 all ur hard work. Much appreciamazated.

Maybe u can help me out. I'm running BP on my LgE, which is killer.... but I think my ended up killin it by running too many theme appz. Go locker, go launcher, better keyboard, etc.

What kinda customization optionz do I have without running market appz?

I Need somthing exciting to fart around with until u have conquered cm9!

L8R DooD

Upvote 0
A good many of you already know me from the Ascend and Optimus C/M communities. I continue to learn and develop for those and a few others as well. New project is the LG Esteem.

For those who wish to donate to show support for my work yo ucan do so at:

Donate to PG

I dont require donations to do what I do as I do because I enjoy it, but they do help out esp when starting on a new device.

I will try to get all my stuff listed here as a central info spot shortly. ;)

And for all those who have n continue to support me, Thank you!!!!

PG

Wondering when we can see you in the marquee forums again? Its been a while you are the one who got the ball rolling on development for that phone . It would be cool to see ya make an appereance.;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones