1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Hello for SC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JamesWise, May 2, 2010.

1. JamesWise

JamesWise Member

May 2, 2010
    Project Manager for Software Installations with Ba
    South Carolina
    I'm a new member saying hi! I've been a smartphone user for a number of years. I started with a Moto Q and quickly moved on to BlackBerry (8830 -> Storm -> Tour). I liked my BB but when I read about the HTC/Droid Incredible I couldn't resist and pre-ordered right away. I've had the phone since 4/29 and I am very happy with my move!

I install and support BarcoVision software for manufacturing plants to monitor their machinery. As such, I am typically out at a plant. My phone keeps me in contact with my customers and company through calls and mail. I also tether my phone to my laptop when I'm in the field since I'm often blocked by firewalls from where I'm working. My family and I camp a lot and tethering comes in handy then as well.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and send out a thank you comment in appreciation for all the helpful people and information on this forum.

Follow me on Twitter = https://twitter.com/JamesPWise
    Checkout my "Tech Tips" Column which I need to start updating again = EdgefieldDaily.com l Tech Tips - Get the most out of your computer

Advertisement

2. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2009
    IT
    Central NY
    welcome

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA
    Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: