1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello from 80 year old central Texas extremely challenged

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by allen76693, Dec 19, 2012.

1. allen76693

allen76693 Lurker

Just signed up, kind of looked over the threads to get a feel for what I am doing and glad to be here. Received an early Christmas gift of a Nook tablet along with a AFN SD card which roots my nook I guess. So let me cut to the chase. I installed it, have access to all those Apps whew! but in hopes someone can point me in right direction. I have no interest in surfing net with this tablet, only e-mail. Have large contact list and want to be able to add and detract from quoted text and hide address of any senders. I guess there is an App, but I have not figured it out. Thanks for your attention.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Hello there allen!
    Glad to have you here! And although I am not familiar with the Nook, the best I can do is provide a link to it on our forums. There are a few different Nook forums here:
    http://androidforums.com/android-tablets-mids/

Others will come in here and offer their advice and we hope to get ya set up! :)

We love to help others and I wish I had more info for ya:D

Thanks for joining!!

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Welcome to the community.

Hopefully you can find some specific assistance from the link that Mike provided. Otherwise if you still have questions we are always here to help.

Thanks for joining :)