• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from 80 year old central Texas extremely challenged

allen76693

Lurker
Dec 19, 2012
Just signed up, kind of looked over the threads to get a feel for what I am doing and glad to be here. Received an early Christmas gift of a Nook tablet along with a AFN SD card which roots my nook I guess. So let me cut to the chase. I installed it, have access to all those Apps whew! but in hopes someone can point me in right direction. I have no interest in surfing net with this tablet, only e-mail. Have large contact list and want to be able to add and detract from quoted text and hide address of any senders. I guess there is an App, but I have not figured it out. Thanks for your attention.

Hello there allen!
Glad to have you here! And although I am not familiar with the Nook, the best I can do is provide a link to it on our forums. There are a few different Nook forums here:
http://androidforums.com/android-tablets-mids/

Others will come in here and offer their advice and we hope to get ya set up! :)

We love to help others and I wish I had more info for ya:D

Thanks for joining!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones