• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from a nebie, glad to be here.

RMMullens

Lurker
May 14, 2013
First off I want to say hello to everyone, I am new here and plan to learn from the experts regarding my Note II and knew this would be the forum to do that.

I had been an IPhone user for several years and found that not being able to use the phone the way I wanted and having to go through ITunes was a little restrictive. So I now have gone to the dark side like the rest of you and bought a android phone (SGH-I317) and found the freedom I was looking for.

I look forward to learning from you, especially in the subject of rooting.

Best wishes,

Rita

Thank you Frisco. I changed the introduction page to just an introduction and now I am off to the rooting section. By the way, I like your user name when I saw it reminded me of my grandfather. He used to work for the Frisco railroad, thanks for the nice memory.

Rita

Nice of you to even think of changing that post to more of an intro, but it was a great first post as it was, Rita.

Great to hear your grand dad was a Frisco RR worker. I'm a bit of a train buff, and have many photos of the Frisco locomotives through the years (I rotate through them as avatars in forums). :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones