• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from AZ

glitch32

Dec 7, 2009
Arizona
Just got my moto droid a week after it came out. This is my first smart phone, I was waiting for Verizon to come out with something better and they did! :D Oh, and I am still waiting for the 2.01 update, so nothing in my area yet.
Nice to meet everyone, I've been lurking this forum for a bit now, seems to be the most informative of the android forums, so I'll be around for a while. Thank you! :)

Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0
Just got my moto droid a week after it came out. This is my first smart phone, I was waiting for Verizon to come out with something better and they did! :D Oh, and I am still waiting for the 2.01 update, so nothing in my area yet.
Nice to meet everyone, I've been lurking this forum for a bit now, seems to be the most informative of the android forums, so I'll be around for a while. Thank you! :)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones