• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hello from chicago,il

HI,

I am from Chitown also.

To get better battery life turn off everything like wifi, bluetooth, gps etc. You really don't need it in chicago. The cell towers are great. Also turn g3 to g2 setting. Again you just don't need it. This will save the battery and turn bluetooth on just when you are using it and turn it off when not.

You should see a large increase in battery life. Seems like we all went through that and charge your battery full before using the g1.

Hope that helps,

Larry

Upvote 0
HI,

I am from Chitown also.

To get better battery life turn off everything like wifi, bluetooth, gps etc. You really don't need it in chicago. The cell towers are great. Also turn g3 to g2 setting. Again you just don't need it. This will save the battery and turn bluetooth on just when you are using it and turn it off when not.

You should see a large increase in battery life. Seems like we all went through that and charge your battery full before using the g1.

Hope that helps,

Larry

thanks, i was told also to lower the brightness of the screen, i thought it was too bright to begin with only using about 25% brightness and i love it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones