1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello from Colorado

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nemo2, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Nemo2

Nemo2 Lurker

Hi, just joined the androidforums this morning.

I'm in the market right now for a Android smartphone. Want to try to evaluate the tradeoffs between the various carriers, and phones.

Being in my 50's, I know I want a fairly large screen smartphone, with good capability to make the text larger or smaller; good capacity to run apps and operate the phone even while I'm listening to podcasts.

Hope to get some help from other users on the forums.

Cheers.

Nemo2

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Hi Nemo2, and welcome to AF :)

I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice and opinions here. The Android Lounge forum (which I see you've already found) has a subforum for device and carrier comparisons, so it might be worth browsing there is you haven't already.

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hadron

3. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Welcome :ciao: ,we are glad to have you, hope you enjoy the site.

4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Glad to have you as apart of our growing community. Welcome to AF. Here's hoping you'll find this place helpful. :)

5. Nemo2

Nemo2 Lurker

Hey Hadron, to your point:

I went over to the Android Lounge, found about 8 or 10 subforums, but none on comparisons of either carriers or of devices. Can you help a bit more?

Nemo2

6. Nemo2

Nemo2 Lurker

Never mind. I just found it. I see now there is a difference between "The Lounge" and "Android Lounge", and they aren't in the same list of subforums.

Thanks.

Nemo2