• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from NC

I'm a long-time BlackBerry user but recently became smitten with the new HTC Hero, which I'm seriously considering for my next phone.

I'm currently nursing a two-year-old BlackBerry 8830 on Sprint, and my contract runs out this week, so I's be a free man soon. lol.

I'm also considering a Palm Pre, Apple iPhone or BlackBerry Tour but would really like to see a Hero in person before making a decision. Sadly, my ailing BlackBerry may force me to buy another phone sooner rather than later.

I've loved BlackBerrys for a LONG time, and was even a tech blogger on the subject at a time, but have come to realize there ARE other products out there worth trying, especially the HERO though. lol.

I'm seriously considering buying a used Blackberry Curve 8300 from a friend to use on AT&T (which I hate) until the Hero is released later this year. I keep reading that Sprint is internally testing the phone and could release it as soon as October.

Pleeeeeze let this be true!

I'm a long-time BlackBerry user but recently became smitten with the new HTC Hero, which I'm seriously considering for my next phone.

I'm currently nursing a two-year-old BlackBerry 8830 on Sprint, and my contract runs out this week, so I's be a free man soon. lol.

I'm also considering a Palm Pre, Apple iPhone or BlackBerry Tour but would really like to see a Hero in person before making a decision. Sadly, my ailing BlackBerry may force me to buy another phone sooner rather than later.

I've loved BlackBerrys for a LONG time, and was even a tech blogger on the subject at a time, but have come to realize there ARE other products out there worth trying, especially the HERO though. lol.

I'm seriously considering buying a used Blackberry Curve 8300 from a friend to use on AT&T (which I hate) until the Hero is released later this year. I keep reading that Sprint is internally testing the phone and could release it as soon as October.

Pleeeeeze let this be true!

Welcome to the AF Forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones