• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from New Guy

kwscov

Lurker
Jun 28, 2013
Hello, Just starting up new Tab 2 10.1 Android and have already lost one of the "hubs" on the start screen or first of 5 windows when I start up. How did I do that? I would like to keep this as close to original as I can at least for a while anyway. Is there an easy way to get that one in the lower right back? Also, is there a way to arrow left and right when I type?

Sorry, I know I am probably in the wrong forum. I will learn tnough.

Thanks now and for all my future requests for help.

Hello, Just starting up new Tab 2 10.1 Android and have already lost one of the "hubs" on the start screen or first of 5 windows when I start up. How did I do that? I would like to keep this as close to original as I can at least for a while anyway. Is there an easy way to get that one in the lower right back? Also, is there a way to arrow left and right when I type?

Sorry, I know I am probably in the wrong forum. I will learn tnough.

Thanks now and for all my future requests for help.

welcome to AF!!!!!

i would either post here:Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - Android Forums or i can move this thread over there. either way folks who have your device can help you out better.

how did you lose one of your homescreens? you can try a factory reset and start over.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones