• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from new user.

Hello all. I found this android community from search engine. Came here found it interesting.

I do android apps development. I hope you people will help me to test my apps. I also send them in google play market. You can download and test my apps from there.

I created my first app which is based on work order management system. Where you fill a little form with your problem like, Appliance repair, pest control, plumbing, electrician. Then after sending that form that request is sent to the worker of that related field. He get notified on his smart phone. Basically it is a system to control work force with digital system.

I will share my apps link here so you people will tell me if it have any flaws in it. Currently can't share as site rules and regulations didn't allow me to do it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones