1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello from Red Girl Games

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RedGG, Dec 7, 2013.

1. RedGG

RedGG Lurker

Hi!

We are a small team of indie developers, we've just started this year.

The Red Girl is an idea, an ambiguous concept which can mean sensuality in the way she walks and dresses, or the blood of her enemies staining her body.

Our first game is an attempt to bring new light into an overpopulated genre, I'll talk about it in the App & Game Announcements forum.
    I hope you like it or share your constructive criticism so we can do better games.

Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Hello RedGG Welcome to Android Forums. You have the right area to announce your new game. It's the only place here that such announcements are welcome. It's also the only place our members know to look. Be sure to read the sticky notes to make certain you are in compliance to the rules for posting. Have fun and thanks for joining as well as sharing your work. Good luck.

3. RedGG

RedGG Lurker

Thanks olbriar for the warm welcome.

This community does look quite friendly.

olbriar likes this.
  4. olbriar

olbriar  

I hope you find it that way... in a big way. There are some super people here.. we are fortunate in that fashion. I hope you enjoy the site... you might want to check out the forums we have for our developers. It's changed some just recently to help the developers control their own space here. After all... it's the developers that have made Android so attractive to many. Here is a link to those forums: Android Development - Android Forums

5. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Extreme Android User

Awesome! Welcome to the phandroid community. Great to have you here.

6. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

We try to keep a good image here and the community has always responded positively to that. I hope you will enjoy your time here with us and thanks for joining.