• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello From Sacto. (help for newbie?)

Hello, I'm a college student in Sacramento and I love Android. I have a MyTouch 3g Slide. It's a sweet phone except it lags much. I'm anxiously waiting for Froyo with Sense UI from HTC. I'm just here to get the latest buzz on Android OS and find some more awesome apps. Right now I'm trying to find the best camera app for the MyTouch Slide. The HTC one is absurdly blurry with any mid-distance photos. If anyone has direct experience with this I'd love to hear from you! Thanks all.

not many folks in the intro forum. Only a few who say hello and a couple of volunteers like me who answer questions like yours. Unfortunately, or fortunately I have another phone and can't the answer your question. I'll move your question to the MyTouch slide area, though.

Welcome to Android Forums! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones