• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from So Cal

vladfan

Mar 9, 2010
So Cal
Hey Everyone,
I am new to this site and actually don't own an Android phone.......yet. I am a Blackberry Storm 2 user and am waiting(impatiently) for the HTC Incredible or the Nexus One to come to Verizon. I am disapointed with the Blackberry web browser and their lack of apps. I am nervous about the e-mail system not being as good as Blackberry but I think I will learn to deal with it.

Hope to be a part of this community soon.

Thanks,
vladfan

Hey Everyone,
I am new to this site and actually don't own an Android phone.......yet. I am a Blackberry Storm 2 user and am waiting(impatiently) for the HTC Incredible or the Nexus One to come to Verizon. I am disapointed with the Blackberry web browser and their lack of apps. I am nervous about the e-mail system not being as good as Blackberry but I think I will learn to deal with it.

Hope to be a part of this community soon.

Thanks,
vladfan
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones