1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Hello from the High Desert

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PurrsSW, Jan 31, 2016.

1. PurrsSW

PurrsSW Member

I live in the least-populated county in my state and I'm a long way from anybody who would teach me all about Android so I've joined this interesting forum today to learn from all of you here. My Note 4 and Note Pro are my very first Android devices ever. I upgraded from an old flip phone and was able to give my tired computers a break when my carrier convinced me that I could now get all the connectivity they required, even up here in the mountains. Last week, after months of putting function before fun, I finally got around to installing a '3rd party' launcher since I find myself spending so much time with both devices and have become interested in customizing my GUI - to relieve my eyes too. :) I'm going to ask plenty of dumb questions, for I have a lot of catching up to do but I promise not to become burdensome with them and I'll attempt some research on my own before I bring them here.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy
    VIP Member

Hi and Welcome to Android Forums,@PurrsSW

3. olbriar

olbriar  

Welcome to Android Forums PurrsSW. It's great to have you join the community. I hope you enjoy your time here. Don't hold back on the questions... that's what these forums are all about.