• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from the mitten (Michigan)

Just got the Droid Eris last night and in the few hours I've had time to look over the device I'm happy with my choice. I'm an IT consultant and was debating between the smart phone devices and ultimately stuck with Verizon (network has been best for me). My firm does not support the Droid for mail synch, which is the only down side, but I understand there are apps such as Touchdown that should work.

Looking forward to great discussions in this forum!

Just got the Droid Eris last night and in the few hours I've had time to look over the device I'm happy with my choice. I'm an IT consultant and was debating between the smart phone devices and ultimately stuck with Verizon (network has been best for me). My firm does not support the Droid for mail synch, which is the only down side, but I understand there are apps such as Touchdown that should work.

Looking forward to great discussions in this forum!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones