1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Hello from Tournament Games

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bytewrench, Sep 13, 2011.

1. bytewrench

bytewrench Lurker
    None

Sep 13, 2011
    Hello Everyone!

My name is Eric, I have worked at a small shop called Tournament Games for a little over 10 years. We make arcade style games like Tournament Solitaire, Pinball, Fast Match and a few others. We allow players to compete in online tournaments, and were the very first site to do what we do. We are like the grand-daddy of skill game sites, starting in 1997.

We are currently putting the finishing touches on our very first Android version of our Solitaire games which we have named "SoliDroid". We are looking for beta testers and feedback before we put it out on the market, and would love to hear from any of you who are interested in this type of game with competitions.

We are currently running 11 tournaments, which showcase some of the features of the game. Several of the features are patent pending, and are a culmination of the knowledge gained in the development and usage of the game "Tournament Solitaire", which the owner, Jack Pearson designed many years back. Jack, my boss and mentor, has been in the game industry for many years, designing a number of games ranging from cabinet games, to pinball games during the 70's and 80's. One notable pinball game he designed was called "Hercules", which used a cue-ball for the ball. It was/is the largest pinball game ever produced.

We have not yet spent much time on the website, and are currently having it designed, but if you want to have a peek at the game, please do! Tell me what you think.

I'm not sure if I should have mentioned the testing part in my introduction, so please pardon me for doing so.

Thank you! -eric

solidroid, androidtournaments

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to Android Forums, Eric!

You probably won't get much of a response from the intro forum as many regular users don't bother reading new member's introductions. You might want to browse over to Android Development - Android Forums where you can hook up with other developers and there is even a subsection for beta testing.

Good luck with your app. :)

bytewrench likes this.
  3. bytewrench

bytewrench Lurker
    None

Sep 13, 2011
    I made another post, trying to be careful not to duplicate my introduction. It will take me a while to get used to this, so I really appreciate your quick reply guiding me down the right path! -eric

4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Glad to have you here. Just a note, you will not be able to post links or images until you have made 25 posts in the forums.