• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from Upstate NY!

wjmg1960

Lurker
Dec 18, 2009
I bought the Motorola Droid one day after it came out. I like it very much! There's a bit of a learning curve and I think I would have been happier if it came with instructions (in the box) but after a few weeks I'm a bit more comfortable with it. Still learning though! I'm very glad for the forums...they have helped me to solve a couple of issues.:eek:

I bought the Motorola Droid one day after it came out. I like it very much! There's a bit of a learning curve and I think I would have been happier if it came with instructions (in the box) but after a few weeks I'm a bit more comfortable with it. Still learning though! I'm very glad for the forums...they have helped me to solve a couple of issues.:eek:

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones