• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from Wisconsin!

Hey everyone! I just found this forum while looking for a step by step guide to install Android 2.1 on my HTC Eris. I have to say, it was very easy.

Anyway, I have had my Eris for about 4 months now and love it. I would never think about getting another phone.

Living in Milwaukee sucks, being so far away from geek hubs (San Fran, Seattle). I look forward to reading through the forums and learning more about the android platform.

-Milwaukee12
(Jonathan)

Hey everyone! I just found this forum while looking for a step by step guide to install Android 2.1 on my HTC Eris. I have to say, it was very easy.

Anyway, I have had my Eris for about 4 months now and love it. I would never think about getting another phone.

Living in Milwaukee sucks, being so far away from geek hubs (San Fran, Seattle). I look forward to reading through the forums and learning more about the android platform.

-Milwaukee12
(Jonathan)
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones