• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello Gents!

jdh4659

Lurker
Aug 1, 2013
PA
Hey guys, I'd just like to introduce myself! I'll stick with just going by JDH, but I plan on asking a lot of questions and learning a lot on the forum!

The main reason I joined, was because of my device. I have a Samsung Galaxy Stellar that I would like to root...and I need some direction.

I've read up on rooting and know the risks associated, the benefits, and also some of the cautions during the process. However, I'm not keen on ALL of the acronyms etc....

I'm looking for a good thread, or some type of good direction for how to root. The threads I've found were somewhat dated, and some links were broken.

With that, where can I find something fresh that I could do today? From there I plan on learning about theme customizing, ROMS, and all kinds of other neat stuff.

Much appreciated,

-J

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones